Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Night Videos - Inaugural Edition!

I'm going to begin posting a handful of random videos here each Friday night. It's an idea I "borrowed" from the Martial Thoughts blog. My version will be a little different in that the videos I post won't necessarily have anything to do with martial arts. Sometimes they will, but anything I find funny, interesting, inspiring, or amazing is fair game. I won't put more than three per week.

I hope you enjoy it! Now, without further ado, I give you...Friday Night Videos, 1/23/09.

First up, a clip from Uncle Jay, a guy who I always turn to, to help make sense of the news.



Next, a montage from one of my favorite shows, Arrested Development. To set it up, for some reason, no one in the Bluth family can do an accurate imitation of a chicken. This is a running gag throughout the show, that admittedly may be funnier when seen in context rather than in a montage.




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment