I don't know why, but last night was one of those times I found myself thinking "Why am I doing this?"
I can think of a few possibilities, but I can't put my finger on the reason for sure. Possibilities include:
- I've been doing Judo pretty regularly for 3 months now, maybe I'm just getting tired of it.
- I missed both classes last week, maybe it's just hard getting back to it.
- Maybe I'm dissatisfied at how I still feel like a noob, especially in standing randori.
- Maybe increasing stress at work is making it harder for me to commit 2 nights a week to Judo.
- Maybe it's because the club is switching into "tournament prep mode" for the upcoming tournament in October. I'm just not interested in shiai at this point.
- Maybe it's because I was on 3 nights of poor sleep, and I was just "off".
Whatever the case, I'm gonna keep at it, and see if the feeling passes. Stay tuned!