Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Submission Master Grappling Dummy

I'm trying to sell my Submission Master grappling dummy, and thought I'd let my readers have first crack at it before I put it on ebay. I've only had it for about 7 weeks, but for a few reasons, I need to sell it:


1) I don't find I have that much time to work with it at home. Not enough to justify having it.
2) It's about a size too big for me, but that's the only size they come in. It may squish down in time, with use, but see #1 above for the reason that may never happen under my roof. I haven't even really broken it in yet.
3) It's about 85 pounds, and it's getting old dragging it from the back bedroom where I store it, to the living room, where I use it.


I'm selling it ridiculously cheap compared to how much they cost new, although shipping may be a lot (as I said, it's about 85 pounds). Shipping should be about $100 bucks or less, based on the estimate I got from my local shipper.

Please see this post for pics, more information, and a demo video. Let me know if you're interested! I'd be happy to do it through a Buy-It-Now auction on eBay if you'd like to do it through a secure method.

4 comments:

  1. I am interested in your Submission Master dummy. When are you going to post it on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest, Buckee. I m not sure when it will be listed on ebay - I wanted to give folks a chance to think about it before posting. I'll be listing it soon, and will notify everyone on this blog when it's up for auction. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am interested in your Submission Master Dummy. Please email me at: fightingartsinfo@gmail.com and let me know how much you want for it and when it is available for sale. Thanks. Gary.

    ReplyDelete